The Financial Investigation Agency (FIA), an autonomous law enforcement agency responsible for the investigation of white collar and other serious financial crimes taking place within or from within the Territory, is seeking a full-time Receptionist
Our Compliance Unit is growing and we are seeking a Compliance Assistant to provide support the team with the execution of the Compliance and Enforcement day-to-day functions.
- Receive and log all correspondences for the Compliance Unit.
- Prepare and dispatch acknowledgements letters to supervised entities.
- Creates, prepares and maintains the physical filing system.
- Type letters, memos, forms as required.
- Scan and file records electronically.
- Assist in the maintenance and preparation of all relevant statistical data for the Unit.
- Act as secretary for relevant department meetings.
- Provide relief support to the Receptionist.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (associates degree preferred).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software including Access, Word, Excel and
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of general office support functions including word processing, filing, reception, compiling data, and balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects.
If this sounds like you, give us the opportunity to consider your application for the post of Compliance Assistant. Your complete application should include a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications that meet the requirements of the post.
All applications should be made in writing and addressed to:
Human Resources Manger
Financial Investigation Agency
2nd Floor, Ritter House
Wickham’s Cay II PO Box 4090
Road Town, Tortola
Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31st December 2018.