The Financial Investigation Agency (FIA), an autonomous law enforcement agency responsible for the investigation of white-collar and other serious financial crimes taking place within or from within the Territory.
The Investigations and Analysis Assistant is responsible for the preparation and dispatch of all acknowledgement receipt letters for incoming requests and Suspicious Activity Reports. He/she will create the relevant file and ensure the information is passed on to the relevant Senior
Officer. This individual is also responsible for maintenance and dispatch of statistics for the units and serving as secretary for relevant committees associated with the units.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software including Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience with general office support functions, including the ability to provide support for front desk reception duties.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Associates degree in a related field
- Prior experience with a law enforcement agency
$26,000 - $39,750, commensurate with qualifications.
Compensation and benefits package also includes reimbursement of employee NHI premium, gym membership allowance, 15% contribution towards pension, employer-paid term life insurance at 5x salary (subject to underwriting) and attractive vacation leave accrual.
If this sounds like you, give us the opportunity to consider your application for the post of Investigations and Analysis Assistant. Your complete application should include a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications that meet the requirements of the post.
All applications should be made in writing and addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Financial Investigation Agency
2nd Floor, Ritter House
Wickham’s Cay II PO Box 4090
Road Town, Tortola
Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 15th January 2020.