The Financial Investigation Agency (FIA) is an autonomous law enforcement agency responsible for the investigation of white collar and other serious financial crimes taking place within or from within the Territory, including money laundering and terrorist financing offences. In addition, the Agency is charged with responsibility for the supervision and monitoring of non- profit organisations (NPOs) and designated non-financial businesses and professions (DNFBPs) in the Territory in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Code of Practice 2008, as amended.
The Data Entry Clerk’s role involves the entering and scanning of data from various sources into the Agency’s database for processing and maintenance of accurate records. Candidates for this post will be required to manage a large amount of sensitive and confidential information effectively and efficiently.
- Perform clerical and data entry functions.
- Update and maintain information in both databases and spreadsheets.
- Ensure that all correspondences are collected and recorded appropriately to facilitate effective information flow.
- Assist with the filing of correspondences to ensure records are kept up to date and available for reference.
- Provide clerical support by completing all photocopying, scanning, binding and typing in a timely manner.
- Assist with records management, organisation and retrieval of documents.
- Perform receptionist duties, to include greeting visitors and directing them appropriately; answering and routing telephone calls professionally; and maintaining a clean and safe reception area.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year relevant working experience or in a related field.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of relevant computer software including Access, Word and PowerPoint.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume addressed to:
Human Resources Manger
Financial Investigation Agency
2nd Floor, Ritter House
Wickham’s Cay II
PO Box 4090
Road Town, Tortola
Or by email to [email protected]